Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Moon (Twilight #2) by Stephenie Meyer *

I love vampires. I watch everything that has vampires in it and read a lot of vampire fiction. But this is about vampires? Really? It has nothing of what makes vampires interesting. In fact, it has nothing interesting at all. I read the first book and it was okay. Then I get to this one and have to read through pages and pages of whining, teenage angst over a guy she barely knows. I wanted to strangle the little b... Thank the gods I was never a teenager, because if that's what it's like, then I didn't miss a thing. Then she takes forever to realise that Jacob is a werewolf. Who didn't know by the end of the book? The saddest thing is that this horrible little girl has the same name as I do. I didn't read the whole thing, I gave up after page 200. I'm selling the book, because I never ever want to pick it up again. Just seeing it in the shops makes me cringe.

Seriously, how can people be so in love with this series? Don't they have taste? I've read fanfiction that was more interesting, exciting and better written than this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment